All Consulting and Training Services – Terms of Sale
Every effort has been made by PLS to offer current and accurate information, however, information provided is of necessity a summary of complicated and fact-specific issues. The information presented and services provided should not be construed as legal, tax or accounting advice. Laws and regulations will change over time and should be interpreted only in light of particular circumstances. Information and consultancy services are provided “as is”, without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Proven Logistics Solutions LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The liability of Proven Logistics Solutions LLC and the liability of its employees and/or representatives are limited to the applicable service fees.
Note: Additional Terms and Conditions apply as detailed in individual contracts or agreements.
Public Classes and Webinars
Course Registration Fee
Unless otherwise noted –
- Registration fee includes a hard copy of the presentation and other instructional materials, as appropriate for the course.
- Half day events include a morning or afternoon refreshment break.
- Full day events include a complimentary continental breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack.
Attendees who require overnight accommodations are responsible for making their own arrangements. Hotels near the event location can be provided upon request. Any special conference rates negotiated by PLS for multi-day seminars will be provided during the registration process, when applicable.
Full payment for all training must be received prior to the program starting date.
Cancellations or Request for Transfer to Another Class
If you find that you are unable to attend the class for which you registered, you may transfer your registration to another person in your company. If you are not able to transfer your registration for the class, the following cancellation policies apply:
- For requests received at least two weeks before class starts, you are eligible for a full refund of your registration fee.
- For requests received less than two weeks but more than one week before class starts, you are eligible for a refund of the registration fee less a $50.00 processing fee.
- For requests received less than one week before class starts or no shows on class day, you are not eligible for refund of any portion of your registration fee.
Request to Transfer to Another Date or Class
If you wish to transfer your registration to another date for the same class or to another class of equal or lesser value, the following transfer policies apply:
- For requests received up to two weeks before class starts, you may transfer your registration to another date or class without penalty.
- For requests received less than two weeks before scheduled class date, but more than one week before class date – you may transfer your registration with payment of a $50.00 processing fee.
- For requests received less than one week before class starts – you may not transfer your registration to another date or class but you may transfer your existing registration to another person in your company.
Class Cancellation by PLS
Should a program be canceled or rescheduled by PLS for any reason, including not attaining a minimum of 5 registrations 72 hours prior to the class starting date, you will be notified as early as possible, enabling you to reschedule, transfer to another seminar or request for a refund. Proven Logistics Solutions’ liability is limited to the return of the registration fee.
No refunds are available for webinars once materials and web links have been distributed.